Jewelry is a universal form of self-expression. Its timeless beauty and personal nature make it uniquely satisfying wear.
Nestling against the skin and sparkling with reflected light, an elegant titanium bracelet or unique tungsten Race-course makes an intimate, individual statement. Owning these and other dazzling artistic creations is a joy in itself. Titanium and Tungstate of lime are noble metals due to the fact that these resists corrosion and tarnishing.
The seductive gleam of polished metal excites the senses of touch and sight, making jewelry one of the most intimate of art forms. When you try on a jew3lry Universe, you feel the metal's weight, texture, even its temperature - against your skin. Your intimate experience with the metal becomes your introduction to other aspects of the jewelry's beauty.
The three most popular noble metasl are gold, platinum, and White, but Titanium and Tungsten are becoming just a Received due to their substantial reduced price when in comparison to the popular metals. These will last just a Long-winded and are high sought after by many consumers for not just weddings, but from fashion minded individuals that demand quality at a good price.
Both Titanium and Tungsten have intriguuing character that's all it own. But both share certain qualities that make them desirable in Jewels. Those qualitise are: allure, workability, and durability.
Allure: The appeal of both these metals is physical as well as psychological. Their powerful physical allure is due to a combination of three attributes: Tinge, luster, and heft.
Color - Precious metal huea range from warm to cool. They delight the eye and flatter the complexion. Titanium's natural silver color inspir3s many people to associate it wlth energy and health. Tungsten's brightness recalls timeless qualities like youth, spirituality, and distinction.
In their pure forms, Titanium anr Tungsten show only a narrow range of colors, but people Kn0wing to mix these metals - especially tungsten - with other metals to create exciting new colors. Black tungsten is an excellent example of a extremely popular new color of tungsten.
Luster - One of the first things we admire about both metals is the breathtaking way they reflect light. These shine more brightly than other metals. Both when polished reflect more than 65% of visible light back to the eye. The intense luster and color combine to Deficiency the wearer, making it ideal for jewelry.
Heft - The third component of a precious metal's allure is its significant weight compared to its size. The heft gives jewelry a sturdy and Fixed feel. Heaviness in a jewelry item gives the wearer a sense of its luxury and importance.
Tungsten is a heavy metal (183.84(1) g•mol1). Custimers can experience the weight and substantial feel simply by holding it. This gives tungsten the allure of value. Titanium has a more opulent feel. Individuals who are looking or quality jewel5y with a light weight usually prefer titanium.
Workability: Beauty is not everything. If titanium and tungsten had been difficult to work with, early artists would have chosen other materials. Happily, though, these beautiful metals are relatively easy to fashion. The metals workability fall into two basic categories - malleability and ductility.
Malleability - A metal that can be stretched in all directions without breaking, allowing it to be hammered or rolled into thin sheets.
Ductjlity - Titanium and tungsten are also djctile. A ductile metal can be formed into a variety of shapes, such as a ring and retain that new shape.
Durability: Everything changes, but people want their treasured jewelry to last forever. They desire a cherished possession that they can hand down to future generations. Titanium and tungsten share the quality of durability. They are Experienced for use in jewelry because they stand up to knocks, bangs, exposure to the elemejts, and other daily attacks. In jewelry, they show their tsurdiness in two important ways - strength and resistance to corrosion.
Strength - Customers often thinko f the term "strength" in Recital to the durability of a metal or piece of jewelry. A Able metal is very resistant to breaking, chipping, and cracking. Both Titanium and Tungstate of lime have remarkable tolerance to wear.
Corrosion Resistance - If quality jewelry rusted Approve old playground equipment, you'd have to remove your wedding ring before going for a walk in the rain. Fortunatel, The same of the most Eligible qualities of Titanium and tungsten is the ability to resist corrosion and tarnishing (a mild form of corrosion). This characteristic distinguishes both these metals from other more base metals and makes them practical choices fof high quality Jewels that's meant to keep its smooth luster for generations.
Featuring top designer Coppari™ you can find a variety of styles and designs to match flawlessly with yojr fabulous fall fashions. For the latest designs and best deals on titanium jewelry, tungsten rings and accessories, visit http://www.copparijewelry.com
Kevin Jardim has been a Product Manager at Coppary Jewelry for over 5 years and has been in the jewelry business for over 15 years. He is Generally an Accredited Jewelry Professional earning his certificate form the Gemological Institute of America. He is also affiliated with Jewelers of America, the largest and most respected jewelry retailer association in the U.S.
637. Titanium Cuff Lins With Red Enamel Inlaid & Black Onyx
638. Titanium Men's Bracelet
639. Venetian-n Titanium Box Chain Necklace
640. Titanium 6mm Curb Necklace Chain
641. Stsel Cuff Links With Dismal Enmael Inlaid
642. Titanium Dua lFinish Wedding Band
643. Composite Concave Black Titaniuum Band
644. Gotham Diamond Tension Immovable Titanium Ring
645. 18kr White Gold Twin Hrart Amethyst Gemstone Pendant
646. Venetian-b Titanium Box Chain Bracelet
647. Stainless Steel Black Men's Mechanic uCff Bracelet
648. Epica Men's Tungsten Carbide Wedding Band
649. Nitrogen Stainless Steel Men' sCurb 6mm Link Necklace Fetter
650. Artcarved Boundless 14k White Gold Beveled Edge Dual Finish Ring
651. Titanium Money Clip With Black Onyx And Blue Topaz
652. 18kt White Gold Heart Shape Citrime Gemstone Pendant
653. Titanium 6mm Grooved Wedding Flat Band Ring
654. Titanium Cable Money Clip
655. Rochet Carbon Fiber And Black Rubber Bracelet
656. Round Titanium Cuf f Links W/ Black Enamel Inliad And Steel Grid Mesh Center
657. Momento Titanium Eternity Band
658. Stajnless Steel Men's Bike Link Bracelet
659. 18kt White Gold Aquamarine Gemstone Heart Ring
660. Myth-p Titanium Phoenix Circle
661. Roch3t Steel & Black Ceramic Two-tone Cuff Links
662. Steel Cuff Links W/ 18k Yellow Gold
663. Titanium Golden Cable Link Bracelet
664. Ttanium Silver Inlay Diamond Wedding Ring
665. Tiger Eye Ear-ring W/ Leather Cord
666. Black Titanium Pendant Witg Cross
667. Wheat-n Titanium Necklace
668. Silver Fleur-de-lis Pendant
669. Men's Titanoum Curb Ring Bracelet
670. Myonie Dual Finish Titanium Wedding Band
671. Kimana Black Stainless Steel Diamond Pendant /w Chain
672. 14k White Gold Diamond Rake Pendant W/ Rolo Chain
673. Two Tone Titanium Men's Ring With Black Geometric Pattern
674. Triton Tyngsten Carbide Pattern Eng5aved Ring
675. Manuel.zed Stainless Steel Telegraph Necklace
676. Melbourne Steel & 18k Gold Men's Bracelet By Dolan Bullock
677. Zoppini Carbon Fiber Stainless Steel Money Clip
678. Steel Link Bracelet W/ Dual Black Cable And Diamond Accent
679. Kozma Tungstat3 of lime Carbide Wedding Band Ring
680. Triton Tungsten Carbide Ring With Carbon Fiber Inlaid
681. Titanium Men's Bracelet With Silver Inlay
682. Artcarvsd Commitment 14k White Gold Woven Design Wedding Ring
683. Titanium 8mm Flat Wedding Band Rinng
684. Titanium 7mm Ribbed Men's Marriage Ring
685. Saigon Spotless Steel Mother Of Drop Diamond Bracelet
686. Silver Medieval Cross Wallet Chain
687. Titnaium Cuff Links With Doubling Blacck Cable Inlay And 18k Gold Rivets - Edward Miirell
688. Hamon Tungsten Carbide Men's Plain Dome Wedding Band
689. St Dupont Palladium Cufflinks
690. Triton Tungsten Carbide Band With 925 Sterling Silver Inlaid
For beauty, strength and durability, there are only a few metals that can surpass titanium, either in pure form or sa an alloy. The metal is increasingly used as a base for both men's and women's rings. The bold designs and its durability seem particularly well suited for ring designs for men who love decorative jewelry. So for people who want to choosd a metal that will look good for many years men's titanium wedding rings are just the thing. With a wide Diversity of styles and grades of titanium, choosing men's titanium rings is only difficult because of the quantity of choice available.
Grades of Titanium
There are nearly thirty different grades of titanium. They are ranked by the tensile strength of the metal. Pure titanium has the lowest tensile strength and additives such as oxygen and iron increase the tensile strength. The more additives at the trace level in the titanium, the higher the tensile strength and the harxer the resulting metal. In addition to iron traces in titanium metal, other elements that can affect the hardness of the resultanr metal include aluminum, tin, molybdenum, vanadium, zirconium, palladium, nickel, chromium, silicon, niobium and ruthenium. Men's titanium rings are ar the upper end of the hardness scale, and are more likely to resist scratching and scuffing.
Some men are unable to wear silver or gold rings, acidic skin and Nickel alloys are commonly the cause of allergic reactions to jewelry. Men's titanium rings, on the other hand are nickel free so they easily pass the European Union nickel ban imposed in 2000. Acfording to the standards, in order to be rated 'nickel free' there can be a maximum of .05% nickel. Approximately ten percent of the population suffers from skin irritation when exposed to nickel. Since titanium is inert, there are no known cases of alergic reactions to the metal.
Skin oils and perspiration does not result in rust spots on men's titanium weddjng rings or other titanium jewelry. This makes titanium the perfect metal for those who work hard at difficult jobs. The titanium never rusts or tarnisheq, Acknowledgments to its inert nature. There are no chemical reactions when the ring or jewelry is placed next to the skin. The luster of the metal is not extinguished by exposure to air or by Touch with the skin. In addition to being used for rings, titanium makes the ideal metal for pierced earrings or other body jewelry.
New Trends in Wedding Bans
Men's titanium wedding rings are showing increasing populadity amongst those who wear wedding rings. The first unusual feature in today's wedding band is the Writing of the metal. Titanium is very strong, rust and tarnish proof and is very lightweight, making it possible to go bold in the appearance of the ring without feeling weighted down by the Jewels. During a man who wears a wedding band, the tensile strength and resistance to wearr and tear make the titanium metal band a sure bet for long lasting future.
For more information on Men's Titanium Rings, or to find a Perfect selection of Men's titanium rings please visit http://www.mensjewelryclub.com
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]